Welcome to All Saints Harbury
Tel: (01926) 612377
Church Postcode: CV33 9EY
Holy Week & Easter Events
29th March to 5th April
- Palm Sunday: Walk with the donkey as we re-enact Jesus' entry into Jerusalem.
- Mon, Tues, Wed: Different services each evening which will help us to reflect on Jesus' last week before going to the cross - journey with us!
- Maundy Thurs: We remember the night before Jesus died as he gathered with his friends for a final meal.
- Good Friday: Everything is plain and stark today as we remember Jesus dying for us all on the cross.
- Holy Saturday: We celebrate the joy of the resurrection of Jesus as we commit ourselves afresh to following him and serving others.
- Easter Day: The whole church gathers this morning for the greatest day in the Christian calendar! We even share Easter eggs too!
We are lucky to be joined by Bishop John, the Bishop of Warwick, for our services both here and at Ladbroke during Holy Week.
Annual Reports 2014/15
Annie's Farewell sermon can be heard in the posdcasts section.
Go with our prayers to your new ministry.
Follow us!! See the link on the right of the site for this exciting new step into the 21st century!
Now you can 'like' us on Facebook follow us on Twitter, read our RSS feed, and receive emails about news, events and posts from All Saints Church Harbury.
Worshipping God - Making disciples - Transforming our community
Red is the colour for 'Palm Sunday'. Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem.