All Saints Parochial Church Council
What is a PCC?
A parochial church council (PCC) is the executive committee of a Church of England parish. It consists of clergy and churchwardens of the parish together with representatives of the laity (the body of religious worshippers). Laity representatives are elected at the annual parochial church meeting each year.
Legally the PCC is responsible for the financial affairs of the church parish and the maintenance of its assets, such as a church and church hall, and for promoting the mission of the church.
Who is on All Saints PCC?
- Priest in Charge – Rev. Andy Batchelor
- Michael Vincent (Churchwarden)
- Liz McBride (Churchwarden & Treasurer)
- Alison Abbott (Reader)
- Amy Pedvin-Lewis (Parish Safeguarding Officer)
- Ann Mulley (Assistant Minister)
- Brian Jones
- Brian Pratt
- Carol Jackson (PCC Secretary)
- David Cooke
- Gemma Took (Reader)
- John Eld
- John Stringer
- Lin Hayes
- Peter Took (Reader)
- Philip Mayer
- Sarah Brooke-Taylor
- Will Jones