Five simple ideas for families to weave prayer and bible readings throughout these days of home schooling.
Growing in faith together
- Keep a regular routine of prayer. Good times to pray together are those times you do something regularly, eating together, going to bed or washing your hands! Or Light a candle and Pray the same family prayer at the same time every day.
- Read a bible story at bed-time or watch one online with them during the day.
- With the ongoing situation, it can be difficult adjusting to not seeing family and friends in person, however, you can still pray for them together daily. Write them a letter or send them a picture saying that you are thinking and praying for them?
- Choose one of the follow family Fun prayer ideas – Bright prayer ideas for families at home!
- Listen to a podcast together. For example, you can click here to listen to our Family Prayer Adventure podcasts